Piramal Swasthya Management and Research Institute – Medical Officer For Day Clinic at Navi Mumbai Kalamboli
Jobs and Obligations
- Clinical Official will be the in-control and in general answerable for the successful working of the MMU. The other staff of the MMU will work under his/her management on an everyday premise.
- Behaviors clinical camps in assigned stopping places according to program.
- In the event of referral to the closest office, the MO will keep up reasonable records (detail address and the reason for crisis in the register and log book of the vehicle) and issue clear elucidating referral slips. He/She will take quick and fitting activities during episodes of illnesses and pestilence and illuminate concerned Neighborhood Wellbeing Authority just as, to deliver help as required and achievable.
- Screening, analyze and allude the patients
- Directions with all nursing/Para clinical and non-clinical staff and guarantee camps are done consistently.
- Complete and right documentation of patient document and records.
- Guarantees required medications, clinical gadgets, diagnostics and writing material (Operation slips, and so on.) are accessible including Lab hardware and consumables.
- Agrees to endorsed mode and recurrence of revealing (telephonic/Email/other composed structure) to Extend Supervisor/some other assigned power, going to in the Survey gatherings
- Keeps up liasioning and systems administration contacts with neighborhood Medical clinics/Specialists, Truck Drivers affiliations, Government assistance affiliations, and nearby NGOs
Required Instruction, Aptitudes and Capabilities
- MBBS with Clinical enlistment
- Fresher’s/Experienced/Resigned Specialists with Enlistment,
- MCI/State Clinical chamber enrollment,
- Group driving capacities,
Great Correspondences aptitudes,
reach @ 7702000406
Wanted Up-and-comer Profile
Advantages and Advantages