J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Urgently Opening for Senior Executive – Pharmacovigilance
Wanted Candidate Profile
Qualification: M. Pharm/BHMS/BAMS
No of year’s exp : Min 3-4 yrs experience
Nature of Experience: Pharma Industry
Fundamental Skills: Pharmacovigilance
Wanted Skills: Clinical Trial/Medico-Marketing
Expected set of responsibilities
Jobs and Responsibilities
About CompanySet up in 1976, J.B. Synthetics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) is one of India’s quickest developing pharmaceutical organizations. A coordinated, research-arranged, open recorded association with an emphasis on providing reasonable, quality items both in India and International business sectors, JBCPL is trusted by medicinal services experts comprehensively. Today, JBCPL fares to more than 30 nations over the world and wins the greater part its income from its universal business.JBCPL is generally dedicated to assembling a scope of imaginative forte items that incorporate different pharmaceutical measurement structures like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, structure fill seal), creams and balms, capsules, home grown fluids and containers.
- Planning of basic PV related archives, for example, PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report), PADER (Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Report), RMP (Risk Management Program) and so forth..
- Dealing with ADRs (Adverse Drug Reactions) and age of ICSR (Individual Case Study Report)
- Answering to clinical and item related objections
- Writing search and age of report in E2B XML design
- Planning of SmPCs, PIs and PILs.
- Planning of CTD dossier
- Preparing – Pharmacovigilance