Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited – Urgently Opening for Sr. Manager – Data Analystics
To analyse various type of marketing data. To provide key observations, exception reporting, strategic guidance to management based on data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- It is a team leader role with time to be spent on:
- Completing fixed jobs with like Expense / Sales analytics, Sales Force / CRM / Sales Admin reports, Event analysis, Internal Audit Hygiene, Market intelligence etc.
- Working on strategic projects
- Rigorous Follow-up for execution of the outcomes out of data analytics.
- Take Digital Initiatives like BI, Analytic software developments etc & automations in routine works.
- Budgeting & periodic forecasting & monitoring.
- MIS meetings & weekly review meetings
- Decision Support System for the company board with detailed explanation of the results
- Team Management and development
- Keeping up to date on Data Analytics & Digital platforms.
- Internal stakeholders & external peer management.
- Short & precise communication / dash boards on various observations which will help in strategy.
- Tactical projects :- Fixed monthly Analytics of various marketing attributes pertaining to Expenses, Sales, MIS etc (50% time)
- Strategic Projects ( 50% time )
- Digital initiatives
- Team development & training
- Precise Communication Dashboard development
Qualification and Experience
Qualification: BE/ CA/ MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Analytics) / Plus Analytics Courses (if any)
Experience: 7-8+ years
Emcure is the 12th Largest pharmaceuticals company with 10000+ employees spread across 70+ countries with 15 subsidiaries and 7 representative offices producing 800+ products across various therapeutic categories